(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

something different
I just feel like pointing out that I have enjoyed the few posts on the blog altogether now, which are altogether different from the usual fare of law and politics that make up most of my blog reading.

The blogger is a member of the Anomoanon, whose latest records I am loving a lot. How to describe them? (A little risky, lest the blogger check his site stats and see this post and be mortally offended). Imagine mid-period Grateful Dead (Am. Beauty and whatnot), but imagine that they actually cared about some people or things and were not just totally baked. (Have you listened to American Beauty lately? I did, for the first time in many years, the other day. S-L-O-W!).

posted by sam 7:16 AM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Sam listens to the Dead! Sam listens to the Dead! Oh, man this is sweet!!!

By Blogger Chris, at 6:42 PM  

I will admit that among the 4000 songs on my iTunes library are 3 Dead tunes from Hundred Year Hall. That's enough for anybody, right?

By Blogger sam, at 6:46 PM  

Did Watson get to you? I personally have about 10 Dead trax on the pod, of my 3500 or so, though they eat up a ton of memory. All live stuff from archive.org

By Blogger Chris, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net