(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Monday, July 21, 2003

the future of Ignatz
So it was a year ago yesterday, or today, or something like that, that I started this silly blog. I am much older and wiser now. And I find myself with a decreased desire to spout off, at least for a few weeks. This does not constitute a true "hiatus", which seems to be the accepted term in blogtopia, because I reserve the right to spout off on whatever sporadic basis I feel like, in between now and whatever future time I decide to become a full-time spout-offer again.

What I would like to ask you to do, if you care to, is to set your RSS reader, or whatever other sort of aggregator you've got, to check Ignatz for you periodically. That way, I won't have the feeling that I've got to pretend that I've got something worth saying when I really don't, just to keep you in the habit of checking. And, if I ever do have something worth posting, your aggregator will tell you that Ignatz has returned. You may find, in a few weeks or months, that I have joined a group blog, which might well be the right answer for a part-time spouter.

Because this is not a blog goodbye, there is no occasion for musing on the nature of things, or for a list of all the people whom I would like to thank. Thanks. Sam

posted by sam 9:11 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net