(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

two short things
* Thanks to Neal Pollack, tomorrow is Appropriate Michael Savage's Name For Your Own Purposes Day; as NP says, "He can't sue us all." (Also see NP's summary of the Michigan Law School decision: "now we're doomed to another 40 years of black lawyers in the Midwest". Funny, in a Randy Newman sort of way.)

* I wish I had more friends who used Apple computers at work; then we could bother each other all day long, with actual mouth-and-ear conversations over the new version of iChat instant messaging. If you are someone that I might like to hear from, and have the software, my iChat name is shldmn . I've got no camera hooked up, so you won't be able to see that my inchoate beard has a good bit of gray in it.

posted by sam 1:01 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net