(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

If ...
If I had to spend my blogging time either criticizing all the things that Instapundit says liberals and leftists must criticize in order show their bona fides, or explaining the reasons why Instapundit is a buffoon for saying such things, I'd never get any law practice done. So, here is the Ignatz rule: if I haven't said something about a given topic, there is nothing that can you can reasonably infer from that, especially if you've never met me. There are, at any given moment, one point three zillion things that I'm not blogging about, and only a very very few that I am blogging about. That's just life, you know.

posted by sam 2:13 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net