(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Monday, June 09, 2003

good morning
I really do plan on getting back in the swing of things.

Meanwhile, remember to get in the habit of reading the American Const. Society group blog.

And have I mentioned that Alabama's Republican governor deserves praise for tackling the difficult problem of reforming Alabama's inadequte, and regressive, tax system? I like it when I can praise Republicans, you see. All the precise details are beyond me, and there may of course be some things that I would have preferred be done differently -- but this does not detract from my applause for his courage in tackling the issue. Really. No sarcasm here.

posted by sam 10:17 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net