(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Jeff Cooper is back, and at a new home. Very good news for those of us who like our law prof bloggers sensible.

Between Jeff's move and Kieran's, I am feeling as though I've been left in the dust, culturally and technologically. To alleviate this feeling, I have added a picture of Ignatz himself. And if you want the illusion that I am not just another blogspot baby, type in www.heldman.net, which will just send you right back here but with a momentary sense of uniqueness.

UPDATE: a wise reader cautions that I may be incurring the wrath of King Features, which apparently doggedly claims copyright in old Krazy Kat stuff. To them or anyone else who claims to own the copyright in the above image, I honestly say: if you can demonstrate to me that the image above is still legitimately copyrighted (though I think that it's probably not, because I think it's probably an early image, now fallen into the public domain), I will gladly take it down.

posted by sam 11:29 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net