(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

As of today, and for the next couple of days, I am focusing more on information-intake, research and close observation (and also on having fun with family) -- and less on writing. Then, I hope, something worth saying will emerge.

But I can quote Paul Krugman: "If truth be told, 2002 was a very good year for cynics. But it's the day before Christmas, so let's be thankful for our gifts: the good guys who made a difference" And I will add "... and also (more numerous and in some ways more admirable) the folks who keep trying even though they aren't sure that they've made a difference yet."

I wish everybody a Happy Movie-and-Chinese-Food Day, or Merry Christmas, or whatever it is that each of you will be doing tomorrow.


posted by sam 8:27 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net