(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Monday, October 14, 2002

I am rarely polite enough to post thanks to other people for being great writers/thinkers and/or for saying nice words about things that I have written. I am trying to be more sociable, though. In that vein, though you probably already know it, both Rittenhouse Review and Sisyphus Shrugged are great sources; and I appreciate their kind words very much. My life is better since I started reading Mark Kleiman's site and the Goldstein & Howe SCOTUSblog. Even if he's not a leftist radical, I like both Howard Bashman and his site a great deal, and I thank him for clueing me in to the fact that a post about sex, combined with a second-generation link from Instapundit, can put your hit-counter on "Tilt." And I hope that my friend and colleague Mike Carr gets hooked on doing his new EcoBlog, because he's got more thoughts and mental energy than anybody, if we can just convince him to start spouting off in public.

posted by sam 9:21 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net