(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Friday, September 06, 2002

The new name came to me as I was walking to day care at the end of the day and thinking about my exchange with cartoonist Ampersand, below. As he could explain better than I, Ignatz threw bricks that were actually (at least in the view of their primary target) missives of love. The authorities, however, saw them as detrimental to public order.

And beginning tomorrow, I will be trying a new routine that may do better for my mental life: one substantive post a day, and maybe one throwaway in addition to that. I won't be routinely giving repeated props to all my friends at the left, though they know that I care. I won't be telling you what the New York Times or the Washington Post or even law.com have to say; you can read them if you care. We'll see how it goes.

posted by sam 8:25 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net