(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Thursday, September 12, 2002

I suppose that most of us who write blogs tend to check our stats from time to time to see who's reading and how they got here. Wasting my time in this fashion, I just found that somebody who works for the U.S. Courts in the Central Time Zone was reading this blog, having found through a Google search that I was talking about the defense efforts to recuse Judge Clemon of the U.S. District Court in B'ham from major employment-discrimination cases by hiring his nephew's lawfirm. Fortunately for me, I've got no fear about who might be peeved by what I wrote on that topic. But the experience has temporarily dampened my enthusiasm for excoriating the Fifth Circuit for a substantively and procedurally outrageous decision issued on Tuesday. Soon enough, I suppose, I'll re-shake the fear of biting the hands that decide my cases. And then I'll shake the lingering depression that came from thinking about death so much yesterday, and get back up to speed.

posted by sam 11:50 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net