(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

shouldn't I be working? Howard Bashman asks for a picture of a Supreme Court Justice wearing a skullcap. Here you go (click on the thumbnail pic) -- courtesy of the Library of Congress's American Memory project, which (much more importantly) has such things as Henry Reed fiddle tunes. Yes, I know, I should be working on that Brief in Support of Motion to Remand ...

UPDATE: Victory! In consideration of Howard's fairness in judging and his other good qualities, I will try hard to maintain my sweet leftist persona in all matters having to do with him, saving my angry leftist persona for other situations. Thanks Howard!

posted by sam 4:43 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net