(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Monday, August 05, 2002

Justice Thomas The Washington Post is having an online discussion about Justice Thomas, with the people who wrote yesterday's Magazine cover story about him. Even if you don't click in time to be part of the discussion, it will be archived (if the link changes, I'll try to remember to post it).

UPDATE: Why no editorializing from me as to what I think about Justice Thomas's voting record? Because at this point very few people who care to form opinions about Supreme Court Justices are lacking a rather firm opinion about him, and so I didn't feel the need to hear myself talk. If you are interested in adding to your understanding about how he votes and how those votes tend to impact the powerful and the powerless, and want my help in that, then send me an email and I'll send you some cites!

posted by sam 1:19 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net