(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Thursday, July 25, 2002

The NLRB As long as I'm ranting in general, I'll say something nice. Thumbs up -- at least so far, and I reserve the right to change my mind any time -- to the two January recess-appointees to the National Labor Relations Board (see here), for NOT taking the opportunity to do wacky things to the law during their few months in office. They will apparently not be getting full appointments, as I understand it, and have -- so far as I can tell from reading the opinions as they come out -- been helping to plug away at the case backlog without issuing anything very controversial. If I'm wrong, I trust that somebody will tell me, or else no one is reading and so no one will ever know that I was wrong. That's what we call a no-lose situation here on the web.

posted by sam 3:36 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net