(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Saturday, July 20, 2002

Good morning. We will be seeing, over the next few weeks, whether I have enough of the obsessiveness and love-of-hearing-myself-speak that may be the prerequisites to successful blogging. The topic here will be law, for the most part. I will post updates, and my thoughts, on decisions issued by the National Labor Relations Board, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and Alabama's appellate courts. If I'm still doing this in the fall, I'll also include the U.S. Supreme Court. And I'll post about any other decisions from any other courts that catch my eye, if and only if I feel like it.

The focus on 11th Cir. and Alabama comes about because, though I live and work in Washington DC, I used to live and work in Alabama -- and much of my practice still comes from there, and the rest of my firm is there. We do union-side labor law, class actions, civil rights litigation, and other sorts of legal work where we generally try to represent the good guys. I've also started a new firm here in Washington, focusing on progressive appellate work and environmental litigation. To see more about me and my practice, go here.

posted by sam 7:27 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net