(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Friday, July 26, 2002

Alabama opinions online An anonymous correspondent tells me I've overlooked an official site making Alabama appellate opinions available online. It's not working for me so far -- and it had earlier been a subscription-only service -- but I'll report back in due course.

UPDATE: The site in question is http://www.alalinc.net. But for the life of me I've never been able to get it to work. It nearly always refuses to load any "inside" pages, and on those rare occasions when I can get inside, the information suggests that it's a $ubscription-only service. I am torn here -- it would be monstrously embarrassing to be wrong about such a fundamental thing about my practice, but on the other hand it would be good to know. Anybody else have any luck with this?

posted by sam 5:49 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net