(The Return of) Ignatz, by Sam Heldman

Saturday, July 20, 2002

I'll get to the substance soon, I promise. First, though, a little more about the specific concept here. There are already plenty of people doing a good job on general law punditry and news: the Volokh crowd, Reynolds, and most especially well-done (and, of these three, it's the least full of politics with which I disagree!), How Appealing. The world doesn't really need one of those from me right now (though I'm sure I won't be able to resist pontificating from time to time about topics of general interest). This site will instead have a more narrow major focus, on posting updates on a narrower range of cases and courts in hopes of being of reliable specific usefulness to some, but not all or even most, lawyers and law-observers.

posted by sam 9:09 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

 


email: first name@last name dot net